Total tour distance: 351 miles
Daily tour distance: 50 miles
Difficulty: 60 / 100
The Bike Switzerland Challenge Tour is an 11 day bicycle tour across Switzerland. During the course of the tour you will cycle 565 kilometers and climb more than 5000 total meters.
No other week long bike tour can give you this much diversity, history and outdoor grandeur. Before anything else, Bike Switzerland.
Bike Switzerland is Switzerland’s premier bicycle tour company. Based in Geneva, Europe, our staff is made up of educators living here in Switzerland who are devoted to intercultural exchange and cycling. Given our Swiss background, our tours emphasize value, authenticity and luxury.
The guided Challenge Tour will take you through the heart of Switzerland and we'll be spending the night in: Geneva, Chexbres, Gstaad, Wengen, Lucerne, Rapperswil, Feldkirch (Austria) and Arbon.
The guided tour includes:
• Experienced local guides
• Premium lodging (3 and 4 star hotels)
• A 2016 touring bicycle with bags, bottles, lock, tools, etc.
• Personal bike fitting at shop
• Support van for luggage or weary cyclists
• All meals except for one lunch and one dinner
• Round trip train transportation to the mountain resort of Wengen (Day Off)
• GPS navigation on all bikes & our own maps.
• Special events (wine tasting, farm breakfasts, bonfire night, etc.)
• Return train travel back to Geneva with stop-over in Berne