Total tour distance: 350 miles
Daily tour distance: 50 miles
Difficulty: 70 / 100
The Bike Switzerland Independent Challenge Tour is 10-day bicycle tour across Switzerland. During the course of the tour you will cycle 565 kilometers and climb more than 5000 total meters.
No other week long bike tour can give you this much diversity, history and outdoor grandeur. Before anything else, Bike Switzerland.
Bike Switzerland is Switzerland’s premier bicycle tour company. Based in Geneva, Europe, our staff is made up of educators living here in Switzerland who are devoted to intercultural exchange and cycling. Given our Swiss background, our tours emphasize value, authenticity and luxury.
The Independent Challenge Tour will take you through the heart of Switzerland and we'll be spending the night in: Geneva, Chexbres, Gstaad, Wengen, Lucerne, Rapperswil, Feldkirch (Austria) and Arbon.
The Independent tour includes:
• Premium lodging (3 and 4 star hotels)
• A 2016 touring bicycle with bags, bottles, lock, tools, etc.
• Personal bike fitting at shop
• Luggage transfers
• GPS navigation on all bikes & our own maps.
• Return train travel back to Geneva with stop-over in Berne