Total tour distance: 465 miles
Daily tour distance: 45 miles
Difficulty: 40 / 100
The Bike Switzerland Lite Tour is an 11 day bicycle tour with 3-5 hours or riding each day. Over the course of the tour you will cycle 465 kilometers.
No other week long bike tour can give you this much diversity, history and outdoor grandeur. Before anything else, Bike Switzerland.
Bike Switzerland is Switzerland's premier bicycle tour company. Based in Geneva, Europe, our staff is made up of educators living here in Switzerland who are devoted to intercultural exchange and cycling. Given our Swiss background, our tours emphasize value, authenticity and luxury.
The Lite Tour follows the Aare river valley with overnights in: Geneva, Morges, Yverdon, Solothurn, Zofingen, Baden, Fischingen and Arbon.
The guided tour includes:
• Experienced local guides
• Premium lodging (3 and 4 star hotels)
• A 2016 touring bicycle with bags, bottles, lock, tools, etc.
• Personal bike fitting at shop
• Support van for luggage or weary cyclists
• All meals except for one lunch and one dinner
• Cocktail nights
• GPS navigation on all bikes & our own maps.
• Special events (wine tasting, farm breakfasts, bonfire night, etc.)
• Return train travel back to Geneva with stop-over in Berne
Cyclists not able to make these dates can opt to do an independent tour
Visit Bike Switzerland website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.