Total tour distance: 239 miles
Daily tour distance: 40 miles
Difficulty: 30 / 100
Explore Korea! (8 nights/9 days) is our first self guided bicycle program.
Your adventure will start in the capital of the country: Seoul! You will first ride in the urban, modern and busy city. You will admire the city through its bridges, highways and buildings and take conscious of the quick development of the city since the end of the Korean War in 1953.
Once out of Seoul, you will ride in the countryside along the Han River first, then along the Nakdong River afterwards.90% of your ride will be on paved bike paths separated from the cars.
The second part of that trip will make you realize why people call Korea “Land of the morning calm”.
Through your adventure, you will see a lot of various and wonderful landscapes. You will have many opportunities to experience authentic Korea through its traditional meals, accommodations and attractions.
If you have any interest or questions, please feel free to contact us at admin@bikeOasis.kr and let us know which options or
What are included:
● 8 nights’ accommodation in Hotels/Hanok (based on shared rooms)* *If you travel on your own, single supplement is a mandatory option
● Delivery and return of the bikes to Hotel (Day 1 & Day 8)
● Detailed maps and GPX data
● Mini pump, tire level and patches, cable ties, hex keys, light, bell, speedometer
What are excluded:
● International Travel Insurance
● Airport Pick up and Drop off (optional at an extra fee)
● Personal expenses
● Airfares to/from Korea
● Support van & Luggage transportation
● Entrance fees for touristic place
● Fees for public transportation**
• Bicycle rental: USD 320/person
• Airport Pick: USD 34/person
• Pannier bags (20L each): USD 80/person
• Single Supplement: USD 460/person
• Bike passport:USD 12/person
• 1 Phone with 1 Korean SIM card: USD 91
• 1 support van with 1 driver: USD 3420
* Our Airport Pick-up Service includes (1) a staff meet/greet the client at the airport upon arrival, (2) one way ticket for the luxury airport limousine bus, (3) a staff meet/greet at the bus stop where the client gets off the bus
We do not provide Airport Drop-off service, because the client can take the same luxury limousine bus just in front of the Hotel Kensington (the bus leaves for the airport every 40 minutes)
** Please note that when the bus truck is full, you might not be able to transport your bike inside the bus. In this case, you will have to take the next bus or use at your own costs private shuttle transportation.