Total tour distance: 229 miles
Daily tour distance: 40 miles
Difficulty: 40 / 100
This uniquely designed bike tour program will guide you on two wheels from Seoul to Jeju Island (total distance about 370km).
During your trip, you will ride on safe segregated Korean bike paths and have the opportunity to discover the Korean culture through a variety of programs such as sightseeings, food, meeting other Korean riders, accommodations, etc.
You will also experience unique and beautiful landscapes on your way. Below you can find some general information about our bike tour. However if you want more detailed information or if yCycle Across Korea: Damyang to Jeju IslandCrossing Korea from Seoul to Jeju on Bike” bike tour, please visit our website and/or to contact us by e-mail ([email protected]) or by calling us (+82-10-7200-1537).
What are included:
• 1 bicycle and 1 helmet per person
• English speaking guide(s) for 9 days
• Entry tickets for the museum parks and other places to visit
• 8 nights’ accommodation in Hotels/Hanok
• 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 8 dinners
• A support vehicle with 3 seats for emergency participants & luggage following the tour group on the entire trip
• Truck for the transportation of the bicycle
• Express Bus transportation, car ferry, and other transportation costs
What are excluded:
• International Travel Insurance
• Airport Drop off (option as an extra fee)
• Personal expenses
• Airfares to/from Korea
• Airfare from Jeju Island to Seoul
Visit bikeOasis Korea website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.