Total tour distance: 5 miles
Daily tour distance: 5 miles
Difficulty: 20 / 100
Tap into epic cycling and get a taste of Colorado's thriving beer scene. Enjoy the flavor of the region and soak up the suds in Colorado beer country!
- Friendly tour guide, educated in local craft brew/distillery scene, historic and ecological information about the area
- Bike rental, lock, helmet
- 4-hour tour of Summit County Colorado’s finest craft breweries
- Your choice of 2 tours: Breckenridge or Dillon/Silverthorne
- Tour of brewery operations, when available
- Breeze Bars nutritional snacks en route
- Complimentary water bottle
- Skratch Labs hydration mix
What’s Not Included
- Beer/booze. Pay as you go. Please sample responsibly
- Optional gratuities
What to Expect
- Tour departure time: 11:00am
- Operates rain or shine!
- Riding Pace – Yours! At Your Pace wouldn’t have it any other way. Great for all abilities
- Riding distance – 5 – 10 mi, depending on tour selected (8 – 16 km)
- Minimum 2 participants
- Maximum 10 participants
- You must be 21 to enjoy this tour!
Enjoy impressive alpine landscapes on the Summit County Colorado Bike & Brews Guided Day Tour. The resorts of Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon & Keystone, known for winter fun, are also up & coming craft brewing meccas! Pedal serene bike paths and experience Colorado’s vibrant and booming craft-brewing scene. The beauty and beer are unaparalleled!
Choose from two tour options:
Option 1: Best of Breckenridge
Our pace is leisurely as we cycle in the shadow of majestic peaks on our way to Breckenridge’s newest brewery. Offerings include Belgian Wit & Coconut Porter, bronze medal winner in the Field Beers category at the 2015 Great American Beer Fest. Next up is a stop at the world’s highest distillery, where you’ll sample award winning hooch blended with pure Rocky Mountain water.
Our final stop will be at Breckenridge Brewery. Colorado’s third craft brewery, the brewery opened its doors in historic Breckenridge in 1990. From a broad selection of beers that are available year-around to seasonal favorites, there’s a beer for every taste. Enjoy a glimpse of Breckenridge’s historical district as we make our way back to our starting point.
Option 2: Best of Dillon & Silverthorne
Established in 1997, our first stop is Pug Ryan’s, offering up an assortment of brews to satisfy the most discriminating hophead. Try the Morningwood Wheat, a lightly filtered, easy-to-drink beer and a local’s favorite.
We’ll then pedal on over to Dillon Dam Brewery, the largest brewpub in the Colorado Rockies. There are up to 13 Dam beers on tap, including seasonal, session and BIG BOLD beer!
Last stop: The Bakers’ Brewery. The bakery & brewpub feature a selection of session beers designed for those new to the microbrew scene, along with bold beers for the microbrew connoisseur.
NOTE: You can choose to ride this trip one-way or round-trip. If you ride back to the starting point, note that there is are switchbacks and a 6% grade in areas. Transportation back to the starting point is available for an additional supplement.
Want to know more? Call 970-776-018 or email email@example.com!
Visit At Your Pace - Freestyle Cycling Adventures website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.