Total tour distance: 200 miles
Daily tour distance: 45 miles
Difficulty: 50 / 100
With some of the most incredible elevation changes (up to 1,800M) this island in the Mediterranean offers another incredible cycling opportunity. With incredible winding roads this will be the ride of your lifetime!
This is a 1 or 2 Week Trip. Dates: June 4th to 11th, or 2 weeks June 4 to 18th 2015
Price: 1 week $3,000.00 or 2 weeks $4,750.00 (which includes airfare!). Departures from Toronto, price adjustments available for departures from other cities. (prices are per person based on double occupancy, all inclusive, lunches, dinners and breakfast buffets; single supplement $350)
Club Hotel Marina Beach is a 4-star hotel situated on the sea, a perfect holiday resort located on the Gulf of Orosei, an ideal place for families and for everybody who wants to have a fun and relaxing holiday on the beautiful beaches of Sardinia.
With its private beach, swimming pool area and a village that looks like a Moorish castle, Club Hotel Marina Beach is located in the famous Marina Resort of the Gulf of Orosei, just opposite the 7 Km-long golden sandy beach of Marina di Orosei.
The picturesque family resort Marina Beach Club Hotel, with its Moorish style, offers accommodation inside a 23-hectare park plunged in the nature of the surrounding perfectly kept gardens, large areas of lawn and fruit trees connected by wide paths paved with mosaic stone, where it is possible to go for a walk or ride a bicycle.
A resort located just opposite the sea, with a private beach and a swimming pool area surrounded by palm trees, where you can spend your days when the sea has no allure for you. Club Hotel Marina Beach is about 200 meters from the enchanting beach of Marina di Orosei, one of the most beautiful areas to explore in Sardinia.
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner all Buffet service ( varied menu with wide choice), typical Sardinian and Italian cuisine
- Return airfare from Toronto to Sardinia via connecting flight on a scheduled airline.
- Return airport transfers from the resort. (for group travel only)
- 3 meals daily including house wine and mineral water
- Organized cycling every other day
- Medical escort and minibus support
- Trilingual escort from Canada (English / French / Italian)
- Tipping and gratuities at your discretion
- Fee for transport and handling of bicycles
- Airport taxes and service fees
- Bicycle equipment and paraphernalia (NOTE: Helmets are mandatory)
- Insurance (cancellation and medical).
If you would like order one of the cycling Kits (Jersey and Bib shorts) please contact us.
A message from tour organiser Romeo Alberico:
"Everybody asks me why my tours are so inexpensive; the reason is that CanadaCyclesItaly is a hobby for me, not my primary source of income! And being Italian, and an ex-racer, I know all the ins and outs of cycling in Italy. I have a trusted team there who helps me select the best locations and organize my tours to the utmost satisfaction of everyone."
You can visit the testimonials page on my website http://www.canadacyclesitaly.com/testimonials.php