Total tour distance: 360 miles
Daily tour distance: 36 miles
Difficulty: 60 / 100
Our Garden Route cycle tour takes you into the Little Karoo and onto Cape Town. We cycle predominantly on remote back roads through the countryside and cycle up serene mountain passes. Get to experience the local hospitality and meet the true salt of the earth people that make this guided and fully supported mountain biking trip unique.
* Arrival and bike setup.
* 10 days of scenic cycling.
* A deserved rest day in the country and relax pure.
* Explore Table Mountain, City walk and the V & A Waterfront on foot.
This tour is suited for the stronger cyclist. Our difficulty level is high because of the distances to cycle but also the time spent in the saddle. Not to mention the rugged Rooiberg Pass.
* Constant vehicle support and transportation of baggage.
* Qualified guide and driver.
* All entrance fees according to tour itinerary.
* 13 nights accommodation in 3 – 4 star on bed and breakfast basis.
* 3 dinners – one of which a South African braai.
* 10 Lunches – either lunch packs, picnics or farm stalls.
* Water and trail snacks on the cycling days.
Price does not include
* Flights to and from South Africa or any inland flights.
* Travel insurance.
* Any meals not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
* Drinks of a personal nature.
* Tips and gratuities.
Is this tour for you?:
* Do you like cycling from one accommodation to the next, spending more time on your bike and less time in a vehicle, then this tour is for you.
* Exploring country roads, experiencing true off the beaten track hospitality.
* Spectacular views, mountain passes and charming hospitality.
* Cycling between 43 and 110 km per day on mainly gravel roads.
* If you answered yes to any of these then think about contacting one of our travel consultants.
Tour Prices and Dates:
* Prices are based on per person sharing (double room)
* The offer is valid for a group size of 6 – 8 guests.
* Prices are subject to the availability of selected accommodation.
* We reserve the right to change the travel program at short notice.