Total tour distance: 207 miles
Daily tour distance: 41 miles
Difficulty: 40 / 100
Visit Madrid and cycle your way to Segovia and Toledo on the ideal biking trip that takes in the best of the Spanish capital and its surroundings. After soaking up the sights and cultural delights of Madrid, what better way to discover the best of its surroundings than on a cycle tour that offers excellent hotels, outstanding cuisine and six hundred years of Spanish history.
Toledo! Segovia! Museums! Monasteries! The Sierras! How do you select a bicycle tour that allows you to see all the great sights of Madrid and its surrounding regions without sacrificing time in the saddle?
Easy. Our Madrid, Toledo and Segovia tour gets you out of the city to experience the beauty of Madrid’s surroundings by bike - the Monastery of El Paular, the Aqueduct of Segovia, the narrow and winding alleys of Toledo.
We connect the most famous sites with narrow country roads and forest paths to create a tour that combines the best of both worlds within an hour’s drive of the Spanish capital.
- The UNESCO world heritage cities of Segovia and Toledo
- The Sephardic museum and the Arab legacy in Toledo
- The scenic routes of the Sierras of Madrid
- The Spanish royal site of San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- A stay in the leafy, museum district of Madrid city centre
- Accommodation: we always offer you the best hotels on the spot – charming, authentic and surprising - the most central places in the cities and the most spectacular places in the countryside.
- Meals: all breakfasts and 5 lunches including wine.
- Bikes: state of the art SPECIALIZED touring and road bikes and all the accessories you might need (optional carbon road bikes).
- Bilingual guide(s) to ensure that you always enjoy superior customer service.
- Support vehicle that helps you with a flat tire, offers you refreshments and snacks when you need them, takes you along on the uphill of end-of-the-day parts and transports your luggage from one place to the other.
- Detailed information document with regional maps, a day-to-day itinerary plus hotel list and all you’d like know about Spain and the region you go to.
- Transportation from rendezvous to final drop-off, from our quaint region to our centrally located meeting place, both for you and your luggage.
- Gratuities for baggage, restaurants and hotel service.
- CD with photos and video to take home as a memory.
- Bike Spain Tours handle bar bag, water bottle, luggage tags and a custom bike jersey, long zip.
- Bike Center travel coordinator that is available to assist you with all of your pre- & post-trip travel plans and arrangements (hotels, restaurants, transport and more…).
- Travel insurance with medical assistance.
And .. a Spectacular Bike Experience filled with fun and friendship!
- Extra nights in Madrid or other cities of Spain.
- Single supplement: 240 €
- Hybrid bike: INCLUDED Specialized SIRRUS
- Road Aluminium: +40 € Specialized SECTEUR
- Road Carbon: +90 € Specialized ROUBAIX
- Electric bike: +150 €
Visit Bike Spain Tours website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.