Total tour distance: 5 miles
Daily tour distance: 5 miles
Difficulty: 10 / 100
Are you a beer aficionado? Then you're going to LOVE this tour! Tap into some Colorado craft beer and enjoy some heady scenery from the seat of a bike on the Loveland Bike and Brews Guided Day Tour.
- Best time to tour – April, May, June, July, August, September
- Activity Level– Leisurely
- Riding Distance – 4 – 5mi (5 – 8 km)
- Price – $35 USD per person
- Minimum 2 participants
- Maximum 10 participants
- You must be 21 to enjoy this tour!
- Services of a an experienced bike & brews tour guide
- 3 1/2 hour tour of Loveland’s finest breweries
- Brewery tours, when available
- Snacks en route
- Complimentary At Your Pace – Freestyle Cycling Adventures water bottle
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Beer at the breweries & distilleries. Pay as you go
- Bicycle rental available. Rental includes helmet & lock
- Optional gratuities to At Your Pace Freestyle Cycling Adventures staff
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Tour departure time 1pm
- Activity Level – Leisurely, leisurely, leisurely!
- Relaxed riding pace – great for all abilities
- Ride & tastings will take between 3 – 3.5 hours
- Elevation in Loveland – 4982 feet (1518 m)
- Riding distance – 4 – 5 mi (6.4 – 8 km)
Meet at Grimm Brothers Brewery, inspired by the Grimms’ Fairy Tales, and enjoy award-winning brews like Little Red Cap or Dragon Slayer at Grimm Brothers. We’ll then pedal over to Verboten, a true “boutique” brewery. Eleven tap handles rotate so that new beers are introduced every few weeks.
Our final stop is Crow Hop Brewing where a cold Afternooner is sure to quench your thirst. We encourage you to snack or eat along the way, and drink plenty of water. Please remember to drink & bike responsibly!
Bike rental is available. Includes helmet & lock
Have additional questions? Contact our Loveland Bike & Brews tour expert at 970-776-0181. Or, send an email to [email protected]
Visit At Your Pace - Freestyle Cycling Adventures website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.