Total tour distance: 450 miles
Daily tour distance: 45 miles
Difficulty: 50 / 100
Conquer the 5 most legendary cols of all time in one tour: Stelvio, Alpe d'Huez, Galibier, Ventoux and Tourmalet plus many other classics enroute
- Ride in four distinct cycling environments: French Alps, Italian Alps, Provence and the Pyrenees
- 700km of supported rides
- Cycle at your own pace with a full support team throughout
- Climb the 48 hairpins of the classic Passo dello Stelvio ascent
- Stand on the podium at the top of Alpe d'Huez
- Ethereal vistas from the top of Galibier
- Opportunity to take the 3 ascents challenge up Mt Ventoux
- Ecstasy on the final day as you surmount Tourmalet
- 10 nights halfboard in predominantly 3 & 4 star hotels
- Quality dining throughout and with plenty of carbs
- Overland transfers in luxury 21 seater coach
- High staff to guest ratio for personal service
- Non-cycling partners welcome
This is a 10 night / 11 day supported point-to-point tour, starting in Milan and finishing in Toulouse. It is designed to allow the amateur rider to demolish cycling's ultimate bucket list and bag the world’s most famous cols in a holiday of a lifetime.
10 nights half-board accommodation with quality dining incorporating plenty of carbs, is included throughout in predominantly 3 & 4 star hotels.
Because this tour requires significant transfers between cycling areas, for your comfort we will be travelling in a 21 seater luxury coach fitted with aircraft style seats, video screen etc.
On the daily rides our support minibuses continually leap-frog the group with iced water, energy gels, bars, bananas, spare kit etc., and are on hand to assist with mechanical issues as and when they occur. We manage the group so that everyone can ride at the pace that they are comfortable with, and will regroup regularly, and always at the top of a col.
We are not here to beast you, but rather to encourage you, and share in the challenge and triumph of the conquest. We dine together every evening to celebrate the latest victories and share the stories of the day.