Total tour distance: 320 miles
Daily tour distance: 54 miles
Difficulty: 50 / 100
Enjoy a bicycle ride through some of the most dramatic landscapes to be found in Europe.
This is a unique bike trip through some of the most dramatic landscapes to be found in Europe. These islands are of volcanic origin. Lanzarote suffered a series of eruptions in the 18th century and as a result has some fascinating landscapes with volcanoes and lava flows everywhere.
The architectural works of Cesar Manrique form a valuable complement to the volcanic environment and are a must. The benign climate, neither hot in summer nor cold in winter, means that cycling is possible all year round.
- The spectacular vulcanic landscapes
- Timanfaya National Park
- The impressive Monte Corona
- The picturesque village of Haria with its uncountable palm trees
- The wine-producing area of La Geria
- El Golfo: the seaside volcanic crater
- Excellent seafood
- Accommodation with en-suite bathroom
- Information Pack (Route Guide and maps)
- Luggage transport between hotels
Please note that at the beginning of the tour, clients are responsible for getting to the first hotel in Costa Teguise (just a short taxi ride from the airport) At the end of the tour on Day Seven, clients take a short taxi or bus ride from Arreciffe to the airport.
- Arrival and departure point for this tour in the airport of Lanzarote (Arrecife).
- Single Room Supplement: 190.00€
- Hybrid bicycle 100.00€
- Road bicycle 135.00€