Total tour distance: 10 miles
Daily tour distance: 10 miles
Difficulty: 20 / 100
Tap into epic cycling and get a taste of Colorado's thriving beer scene. Enjoy the flavor of the region and soak up the suds in Colorado beer country!
Tap into epic cycling and get a taste of Colorado’s thriving beer and distillery scene. The Glenwood Springs & Carbondale Bike & Brews Guided Day Tour offers unmatched scenery and panoramic views of the Roaring Fork Valley. Get a flavor of the region and soak up the suds in Colorado beer country!
We’ll hit the road, pedaling along the Rio Grande Trail, old train tracks turned to bike path, and head for the Marble Distilling Company where you’ll taste handcrafted spirits with “true Colorado flavor.” Continue on to the Roaring Fork Beer Company to taste seasonally inspired beers, described as “fresh & approachable.” Each season, the brewery rolls out 2-3 new beers, from barrel aged Imperial Stouts to light and refreshing Saison.
Our last stop will be at Carbondale Beer Works, a neighborhood brewpub with full-bodied, flavorful beers, locally sourced bar fare, and live music on the patio.
- Services of a an experienced bike & brews tour guide
- 4-hour tour of the Roaring Fork Valley’s finest craft breweries
- Brewery tours, when available
- Breeze Bars snack en-route
- Complimentary At Your Pace – Freestyle Cycling Adventures water bottle
- Skratch Labs hydration mix
- Bike rental, including helmet and lock
- Transportation is available from Carbondale to Glenwood Springs for an additional supplement
- Beer at the breweries. Pay as you go
- Optional gratuities
For unlimited access to fun, contact 970-776-0181 or email [email protected]
Visit At Your Pace - Freestyle Cycling Adventures website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.