Discover Portugal with this cycling tour across the Alentejo along the Guadiana River in the middle of the Natural Reserve of Guadiana Valley. Embark on this adventure of six days and experience a different holiday.
Pedal along the river surrounded by an unexplored landscape, enjoy the sun and the sounds of nature, savor the menus of river fish recipes and enjoy six days of outdoor adventure. At the end, you will find yourself in the Algarve in Vila Real de Santo António a lively and cheerful city, where you have a white sandy beach and a cold drink waiting for you.
Guadiana River cycling program:
• 6 days Tour - 4 days cycling;
• Total distance: 113 miles / 185 Km;
• Average daily distance: 28miles / 45 Km;
• Difficulty: medium.
Included in this cycling program:
• Transport from Lisbon to Beja and from V R Sto António to Lisbon
• Accommodation 6 nights B&B
• Luggage transport from accomodation to accomodation
• Support car during the 6 cycling days
• Bicycle, Bags, Helmet and Road Book
• GPS files (GPX e KML) if necessary
• Insurances (see terms and conditions).
Prices from $830