Total tour distance: 200 miles
Daily tour distance: 35 miles
Difficulty: 70 / 100
The Enchanted Andalucía is a fun guided tour run by cyclists for cyclists
Highlights of the full tour from Sevilla are:
• Stay in 2 historical luxury hotels (and dine in their timbered halls), a 4 star City hotel in Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada and an enchanting rural Inn and visit Alhama de Granada, our hometown in the countryside of olives alive with birdsong.
• Private guided walking tours of Sevilla and Cordoba
• Monument visits to the Giralda (Seville), Mezquita (Cordoba) and Alhambra Palace (Granada)
• Great wine, delicious and traditional food at dinners
• An amazing landscape to explore on bike!
The Enchanted Andalusia tour is one of our favourites and we always say if you think about what Spain is famous for (the fiestas, the bright polka dot dresses, the bull fighting and matadors, prancing horses, the delicious tapas, the flamenco dancing and singing), well that is truly Andalusia! The trip is led by bi-lingual guides and the tour is conducted in English (even the city walking and monument tours) but if you know any Spanish at all it is always worth trying out.