Total tour distance: 60 miles
Daily tour distance: 30 miles
Difficulty: 20 / 100
With over 85 miles of paved trails, Denver is a cyclist’s paradise! Connect with Denver’s notable attractions & history as you experience the Mile High City from the seat of a bike on our Denver Self-guided Bike tour. From its wild-west beginnings as a city born from a lust for gold to a modern-day metropolis, Colorado’s state capital offers a historically rich and diverse culture with panoramic views that can’t be beat! (Don’t forget the 300 days of sunshine each year!)
Day 1 – Arrive in Denver
Welcome to the Mile High City! Bordering downtown and located in one of the most architecturally outstanding areas of Denver, your stay for the next two nights is at the Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn. Selected for many honors, the inn is on the National and State Registers of Historic Places. When you arrive, enjoy a cool beverage on the luxurious patio.
Day 2 – Cycle Denver – 10mi – 45mi (16km – 74km)
Start pedaling through the Mile High City! A spectacular array of rides await you today. Cruise around town and discover the sites that tell the story of historic Denver. Meander along the serene paths of Cherry Creek, or pedal to Red Rocks Park and the quaint town of Morrison. If beer is your passion, spin on over to some of the 100 breweries and brewpubs in the area. Tonight, you’re a short walk (or ride) away from the heart of downtown Denver, where a broad selection of culinary delights, clubs, galleries and shops are waiting to be discovered!
Day 3 – Cycle Denver/Depart 10mi – 45mi (16km – 74km)
Enjoy a gourmet breakfast and one last spin before your Denver cycling journey concludes.
- Lodging 2 nights in Denver (double occupancy)
- 2 full gourmet breakfasts
- Custom meal recommendations for lunch and dinner
- The use of a GPS Garmin, downloaded with all available routes (1 Garmin per 2 people)
- Detailed written navigational directions for all available routes
- Routes available for download on Maps.Me
- The use of a GoPro Hero4 Silver camera (or equivalent)
- Private in-person welcome orientation with our local representative
- Emergency and technical support by our local representative at all times
- Airfare or other transportation to and from the tour
- Lodging before or after the tour
- Meals, other than breakfast
- Bike rental available
Lodging includes private bath and a variety of other amenities.
- Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Adventure awaits. Call Pamela at 970-776-0181 or email her at [email protected]
Visit At Your Pace - Freestyle Cycling Adventures website
Is this your listing? Log in to edit.