Total tour distance: 20 miles
Daily tour distance: 25 miles
Difficulty: 50 / 100
Rhodes is an ideal place for cycling as there are numerous routes, all with a good quality surface and a variety of gradients.
The island’s natural terrain and its unique environment offer exciting routes for mountain biking on remote paths leading to clear waters as well as forest roads. The mountain bikes we provide our guests are selected to match the rider’s body type and all guests are provided with safety gear.
No super athletic physique is necessary.
Our team who take you on your exploration are experts and know the history and culture of Rhodes inside out. They are skilled cyclists too, and with their help you will learn some hints and tips to surpass yourself.
- Our coach will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00.
- Start exploring Rhodes on a mountain bike at 8:30. Bikes are selected according to your body type.
- Cycle along country paths, trails and rural roads.
- While en route learn about the nature and history of Rhodes from our group leaders.
- Destinations include lakes or remote beaches depending on the day of the week.
- Enjoy a delicious Greek snack to recharge our batteries before the return journey.
- We then head back to the coach by mountain bike.
- You’ll be back at your hotel by around 14.30